BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
Decent brand but is expensive. I don't think their sweat resistance products can be beat by any other competitors. I like the type of shoes they offer as well.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
Their products are great quality. They last long and their moisture-wicked items work like a charm! I only buy them when they're on sale, so they're worth it!
Marilyn K.
Get quality of clothing! I usually am gifted with it from my mother in law, she works at bass pro & they are big promoters for under amour! My family love itūüėć
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
This gets me thru the cold east coast winter. Being from Baltimore it is needed and luckily under Armour is from here as well so they understand the weather!
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
I absolutely love this brand and what it represents along with the message that it sends. I specifically love the spandex shorts for women and the sports bras!
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This is really great brand for sporting and exercising clothing it's high quality with reasonable pricing and is a must have for anyone that sweats off pounds.
alanie o.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
So far from what I have noticed its a good company, love the look and feel of their shoes but sadly my foot is too small for them and also enjoy their clothing
Nikki C.
Speedway, IN
I cannot recommend UA products enough. From their sports bras, to their shorts, to their hoodies. Everything is comfortable, breathable, and overall amazing.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Hands down my favorite clothing manufacturer. I have more underarmor in my wardrobe than any other brand. Their clothing is stylist, comfortable, and durable.
The-Exercist E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
High quality gear that probably fills the closets of 90% of athletes. If you workout in cold weather, then Underarmor is going to be a close friend of your's.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?