- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Decent brand but is expensive. I don't think their sweat resistance products can be beat by any other competitors. I like the type of shoes they offer as well.
Their products are great quality. They last long and their moisture-wicked items work like a charm! I only buy them when they're on sale, so they're worth it!
Get quality of clothing! I usually am gifted with it from my mother in law, she works at bass pro & they are big promoters for under amour! My family love it😍
This gets me thru the cold east coast winter. Being from Baltimore it is needed and luckily under Armour is from here as well so they understand the weather!
I absolutely love this brand and what it represents along with the message that it sends. I specifically love the spandex shorts for women and the sports bras!
This is really great brand for sporting and exercising clothing it's high quality with reasonable pricing and is a must have for anyone that sweats off pounds.
So far from what I have noticed its a good company, love the look and feel of their shoes but sadly my foot is too small for them and also enjoy their clothing
I cannot recommend UA products enough. From their sports bras, to their shorts, to their hoodies. Everything is comfortable, breathable, and overall amazing.
Hands down my favorite clothing manufacturer. I have more underarmor in my wardrobe than any other brand. Their clothing is stylist, comfortable, and durable.
High quality gear that probably fills the closets of 90% of athletes. If you workout in cold weather, then Underarmor is going to be a close friend of your's.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos