- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
As runner, biker, triathlete, I have variety of gear, and Under Armour is one of my favorites. I like the comfort, fit, thermal quality, style, and durability.
I've bought under armour clothing articles (mostly men honestly) because they breathe incredibly well and I don't feel as if my sweat is locked into my clothes.
A great way to stay warm without bulk. Moisture wicking is really good so you are left with that weird 'it's cold out but I'm sweating under my layers' feeling.
They have great products and they are awesome at keeping you cooler during a long workout. the only thing i don't like is the price but you get what you pay for.
Well it's my second favorite brand next to Nike . In my personal opinion kinda costly for some of the clothing products . And need to get a better shoe designer
Under armor is pricey, however their items are worth the price. comfortable, stylish, and great workout pieces. I'm a huge fan and love almost all the products.
One of my favorite exercise brands. Everything they make is of such great quality. Absolutely no complaints with this brand, who doesn't love under armour?? Lol
I love this beand!! You should by this brand, no matter how much does it cost but the only good thing is that this brand is awesome and worth it for clothes.!!!
I usually buy these for my brother. And every time I do he loves them. He says they last a long time so very durable and doesn't feel as sticky when working out
Most of their products are over priced but they are great quality. I love their shorts and t shirts specifically. I use them all the time when going to the gym.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos