BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Such great sports wear! While their stuff is a little pricey, it is definitely quality stuff! Their exercise clothing has the perfect amount of stretch while still being very soft. Their running clothing is light but not too thin. My favorite pair of running tights is my underarmour pair.
Nereyda O.
I love the cold gear! i've had a couple pairs of leggings for 2 years and they still keep me super warm to this day! As well as the sweaters! They come in a variety of colors for everyone to chose something they like!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
Okay so yes it's pretty pricey. Sometimes I want something but then ask is the price worth it. I like their workout clothes the most. So on a splurge I will purchase bc the quality is great and long lasting.
Andrea H.
There is no other brand that is more comfortable and worth your money more than Under Armor. From sports bras to shoes for men and women. Under Armor has Cold Gear and Heat Gear for every weather condition. If you aren't fit with this fitness gear then you are missing out!
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour obsessed! I'm from Baltimore and my husband graduated from UMD, so obviously we are going to be huge fans of Under Armour. My favorite product is the Play Up shorts. They are so comfy! I probably have about 6 pair. The shoes are also great and very comfortable.
Ida Rose B.
Under armour is great for workouts. All their products don't allow you to get too sweaty and as a plus they make you look very slimming and nice. I really recommend them. Such great quality as well. The only downside is the price.
Daniela M.
When it comes to under armour everything is great shoes clothes everything ! One of my favorite brands weather it's to work out of just for any other day. I think the price is great it's great quality. Even better it's found in many store definitely recommend this brand !
Destiny L.
arlington, va
They make excellent products for all ages and sizes. My nephews love their clothes, from socks to hoodies to shirts and shorts/pants. I love their spandex shorts and their shirts and hoodies. There is a perfect fit for everyone!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour is one if the best sports apparel lines out there!! Everything is fitted and comfortable. The designs are usually pretty gender neutral as well. They tend to be on the pricier side, but you pay for what you get. Excellent quality.
Briana V.
I've worn under armour for years! Their products are well quality and are super comfortable while working out!

I'd say they have been my favorite purchase clothing wise over Nike and adidas!

I'll continue shopping at under armour until I have one of everything of theirs!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?