BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Alli B.
Aurora, CO
I love UA products, they are durable and great for workouts. I think they are on the pricey side, however, they last forever. All the options offer great support.
Samantha L.
Denver, CO
I love working out in under armor. Their clothing items are cute, comfortable, and easy to work out in! All though they are expensive, they last for a long time!
Deana K.
I have 2 under armor sweat-shirts and I love them. They keep me very warm. My husband also has tons of under armor clothing that he wears when working in the cold.
Jennifer V.
I don't own a ton of their products but everything I do have is great! I love their workout shorts because I find them more flattering than the Nike workout shorts.
Morgan O.
Marietta, OH
I love under armor products! the most comfortable pair of shoes i have ever owned! great workout attire. everything is so comfortable and easy to move around in
Amby E.
Replaced my love for Nike! I now am in love with this store for all of my workout gear, from my kicks to comfy stylish clothes. Sometimes I get really good sales!
Janet W.
Granville, OH
I am obsessed with their shorts and tank tops. They are about the only things I work out in. They transition great from lifting workouts to biking to running.
Shan B.
Detroit, MI
Very comfortable seasonal comfort Clothing that allows you to breath while working out. it also comes in a wide range of sizes and on top of that very stylish
Nicole N.
Raynham, MA
My favorite brand, in fact the only brand I'll wear these days when working out or doing any sporting activity. Keeps me cool and dry and for that I am grateful!
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
What can there be to say other than I love it. Underarmor is a wonderful company in terms of any work out needs. I found that no matter what or the intensity you are working with there is something for you. One other thing is I am rather busty. The work out bras have the most support.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?