BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Alana P.
Northfield, MN
I love under armour! The wicking material is great. Although the price is a little spendy...I usually go to Marshalls or TJmax because their stuff is cheaper there.
Marie-Eve L.
Casselman
Love this product. Great brand and long lasting. Great for working out as they usually dry easily (the workout gears). Can be expensive, but great when found on sale
Lindsey B.
Duluth, GA
I love that you can shop the under armour outlet online in order to get apparel from the previous season at a much cheaper price than at Dick's or Sports Authority.
gerard p.
Harrodsburg, KY
You can't go wrong with any Under Armour products some of the best on the market but a little pricey. But if you have the money buy it you won't be disappointed.
Hope D.
Madera, CA
I love my under armor shorts! They fit great and are really comfortable. I also love there sports bras the provided great support and they are really comfortable.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
LOVE Under Armour!! This is a staple in my wardrobe during the fall and winter! It keeps me warm and I don't have to wear a coat when I am going somewhere quick!
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
5 stars. I absolutely love everything Under Armour. Great quality for a fairly decent price. Their clothes are extremely durable and great for any outdoor activity
Kerin M.
I have some of Under Armours compression shorts and I love working out in them! They don't ride up on your thighs so they're great to run in! Great fit everywhere!
Tamara K.
Warwick, RI
Great quality in all their products! I usually buy all my running clothes from their. Never had any problems, their clothes as always light weight and breathable.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Under armour is a great and well known brand. They are of great quality and definitely worth the price. I love their fabric that absorbs sweat and keeps you cool.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?