BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA
Over the years I have had various under armour products. I have always liked the quality of the products but at the same time, the prices are still pretty outrageous.
Meghan M.
While I wish Under Armour was a little cheaper in price, the quality is worth it. I have a pair of UA workout pants and they are my absolute favorite. Highly recommend!
Amy M.
This stuff is the best of the best. you can try to get off brand stuff but you will definitely tell a difference. it is totally worth the money but don't go overboard
Kristen T.
There women's running shoes provide great running support. I used to have aches in my feet and shins from runnin. But now my pain is gone and I am able to run further.
Kelsey F.
Danville, PA
I used these during my marching band days and still use them for horseback riding. ive had the same pair for years and they're still as good as when i first bought them
Anastasia P.
I love these shoes and socks! Under armor did a great job with their shoes. And the socks, they feel like air! These products are not a waste of your money or time.
Kathy M.
I am a huge football fan and needed something to keep me warm for the long hours of tailgating and also the game and the Under Armour Coldgear keeps me nice and warm.
kala p.
The only brand of running shoes I will wear is UA, I swear by them. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn an the only ones that truly hold up and last.
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
I love this brand! I can always expect great things rom my underarmour clothing! It's my favorite! I really wish I owned more but the prices aren't very affordable!
Kimberly H.
Young Harris, GA
Love there stuff. Hate that it's so expensive. I have a 5 year old who can tell if it's under armour or not. Lol. Usually shop at the outlets when they have a sale.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?