4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Under Armour is a wonderful brand. Even my boys, as hard as they are on clothes, can make the stuff last. My husband wears nothing but Under Armour and I love the fitted shirts.
Great brand especially for warm clothing. Not may favorite for compression workout capris because sizing is a little goofy but I love it for warm clothing and leggings for skiing!
I LOVE a good under armour piece, however, the price is always a big turn off so I can only buy it when it's on sale. Other than that, the clothing is definitely worth the price.
Nothing beats under armour if you can find it on sale. other workout shirts and shorts just do not match up! the shirts are super comfortable and great for ANY type of workout
I bought my son a long sleeve under armour shirt for football and he loved it..kept him warm and prevented the carpet burns he was getting from the Astro turf..would recommend..
Really great brand for workout clothes in particular! The material is durable and good quality! A little pricey but definitely worth it if you want reliable workout clothes.
I own many Under Armour pieces and swear by them! They are great for layering and I've never had an issue with expected performance. Taken care of, they will last for years.
Under armour used to be beyond a doubt my favorite for exercise clothing. I still really like the quality of UA but now I've been introduced to lululemon and I can't go back!
I love the hoodies but I hate the shoes! I can never find a pair that fit my feet right. That always seem to make my feet hurt. But the hoodies are just about the best around.
Everything about under armour is absolutely wonderful. These sports bras fit so comfortably and the sweats fit every body type! My absolute favorite brand of workout gear! :)
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos