BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Under Armour is a wonderful brand. Even my boys, as hard as they are on clothes, can make the stuff last. My husband wears nothing but Under Armour and I love the fitted shirts.
Angela H.
Great brand especially for warm clothing. Not may favorite for compression workout capris because sizing is a little goofy but I love it for warm clothing and leggings for skiing!
Rachel C.
I LOVE a good under armour piece, however, the price is always a big turn off so I can only buy it when it's on sale. Other than that, the clothing is definitely worth the price.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Nothing beats under armour if you can find it on sale. other workout shirts and shorts just do not match up! the shirts are super comfortable and great for ANY type of workout
mike b.
Edmonds, WA
I bought my son a long sleeve under armour shirt for football and he loved it..kept him warm and prevented the carpet burns he was getting from the Astro turf..would recommend..
Jay T.
Lynn, MA
Really great brand for workout clothes in particular! The material is durable and good quality! A little pricey but definitely worth it if you want reliable workout clothes.
Jennifer B.
Howell, MI
I own many Under Armour pieces and swear by them! They are great for layering and I've never had an issue with expected performance. Taken care of, they will last for years.
Grace P.
Saint Francis, WI
Under armour used to be beyond a doubt my favorite for exercise clothing. I still really like the quality of UA but now I've been introduced to lululemon and I can't go back!
kathryne o.
Alton, IL
I love the hoodies but I hate the shoes! I can never find a pair that fit my feet right. That always seem to make my feet hurt. But the hoodies are just about the best around.
Lexie S.
Amarillo, TX
Everything about under armour is absolutely wonderful. These sports bras fit so comfortably and the sweats fit every body type! My absolute favorite brand of workout gear! :)
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?