BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Shannon F.
I am a big fan of their dry fit long sleeve shirts. I use them for indoor volleyball. They help keep the ball from slipping off my arms and hands. It also helps when diving for the ball. I just don't like how expensive it is.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Love wearing the leggings under my jeans during winter super comfortable and fit nice. Never disappoints! Many sizes for all shapes. Worth the price. So many styles and colors to mix and match. Love!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This brand is a perfect brand to work out in or travel! I had blood clots, so finding compression leggings that actually fit without falling off or making me feel like I was suffocating was hard. I love how well this brand fits although it is pricey, the sales are affordable.
Xiomara A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love this brand. I think the clothes are very good quality. I dont know what to say about the shoes. Ive gotten a pair of sneakers and they are almost breaking. Id say i use them only to go to the gym 4/week and they look like they might be getting a hole very soon. Would not buy their shoes again
Kelly D.
This is my husbands go to brand for fitness whenever he is doing a iron man or triathlon he turns to his under armour gear! Living in the Midwest and training in the winter can be tricky but he wears his UA leggings and coat and stays warm enough!
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
I love under armour products for working out. They keep me feeling less sweaty and gross. I also love layering them in the winter. Michigan winters are cold and under armour never fails to keep me warm.
Andrea H.
There is no other brand that is more comfortable and worth your money more than Under Armor. From sports bras to shoes for men and women. Under Armor has Cold Gear and Heat Gear for every weather condition. If you aren't fit with this fitness gear then you are missing out!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
Okay so yes it's pretty pricey. Sometimes I want something but then ask is the price worth it. I like their workout clothes the most. So on a splurge I will purchase bc the quality is great and long lasting.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Such great sports wear! While their stuff is a little pricey, it is definitely quality stuff! Their exercise clothing has the perfect amount of stretch while still being very soft. Their running clothing is light but not too thin. My favorite pair of running tights is my underarmour pair.
Nereyda O.
I love the cold gear! i've had a couple pairs of leggings for 2 years and they still keep me super warm to this day! As well as the sweaters! They come in a variety of colors for everyone to chose something they like!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?