BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Morgan B.
I love Under Armour, I primarily wear it as a bottom layer in the cold when working out, hiking, camping, or doing any other outdoor thing in the cold. Does a great job of keeping me warm.
McKenzie W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love the products that Under Armor comes out with, but the products are extremely overpriced! While the products often last a while, you can only get a little at a time due to the price.
Stephanie F.
Central Islip, NY
They're clothing is great for people who play sports. I use the long sleeve thermal shirts for when I play tennis and soccer in the fall. I jus wish that they were a little more affordable.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
This is a great product. I played field hockey and ran during cold months and this kept me extremely warm and comfortable while I was playing and probably spared me a pulled muscle or two!
Lan N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love under armor!! Physical Training in the Army in winter can be COLD! Under Armour is easy to hide, not bulky, and keeps you warm but allows air flow for when you really start to sweat.
Erinn M.
Lexington, KY
Hands down the best workout socks. Their sports bras are amazing, too! I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups.
Cassie O.
I got started with Under Armour running clothes and quickly realized that their shoes are wonderful too! They are lighter than any shoes I've owned and feel like pillows on a long run.
Juan a.
Las Cruces, NM
UA is the way to go you pay for quality and I have never been disappointed with any products I use this brand for hunting and also working out I love it and would never turn back to go with other brands I strongly recommend this product
Kristen E.
Love my under armor clothing. We have the cold gear and warm gear and the coats as well. They do exactly what they are supposed to and are made with high quality material. Def recommend.
Erin D.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love their clothing, hate their shoes. Hoodies and shorts by Under Armour are great and comfortable but their shoes fell apart with in a few months of having them, and they were not cheep
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?