BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kayla M.
I've tried a lot of exercise brands, but Under Armour is always the company I come back to. The clothes are so comfortable, and I love that certain styles can go between the gym and going out!
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Under armour is one of my favorite clothing companies . I love the fit and style of their work out clothes . They have great life as well. The cold and heat gear really help with the season changes!
Kelli H.
My husband has a ton of cold weather under armor. He worked on the road in Wisconsin during the winter months and this clothing helped contribute to staying warm. We're big fans of this product.
Lisa O.
Fort Edward, NY
I am a Nike girl, but I also love Under Armor clothing. Specifically their pants and tank tops. I'm not crazy about their shoes...definitely don't give me the support I need for my programs.
Jennifer D.
Fort Worth, TX
I love underarmour products. They are so appealing to me on the rack and incredibly comfortable on. I don't understand why people thing they're expensive, they're comparable to Nike and such.
YeonSoo C.
Although the prices at Under Armour are high, the products there are really long lasting and worth it. I buy a lot of shirts there that I can wear in cold weather and they really keep me warm.
Racheal H.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have tons of clothes from UA! They are expensive but very comfortable and the base layers I use for running are extremely warm, comfortable and breathable. Very similar to dry fit from Nike
Kayla G.
I really do love almost everything that under armor has, though it is way pricey. I'd own more of their products if they were a little cheaper and more practical to buy vs their competitors.
Kathleen  D.
Malden, MA
I love this brand. Whether it's to stay warm or stay cool it is always up to the challenge. Incredibly comfortable as well, I have never been disappointed with anything that is made by them.
McKenzie W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love the products that Under Armor comes out with, but the products are extremely overpriced! While the products often last a while, you can only get a little at a time due to the price.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?