- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I've tried a lot of exercise brands, but Under Armour is always the company I come back to. The clothes are so comfortable, and I love that certain styles can go between the gym and going out!
Under armour is one of my favorite clothing companies . I love the fit and style of their work out clothes . They have great life as well. The cold and heat gear really help with the season changes!
My husband has a ton of cold weather under armor. He worked on the road in Wisconsin during the winter months and this clothing helped contribute to staying warm. We're big fans of this product.
I am a Nike girl, but I also love Under Armor clothing. Specifically their pants and tank tops. I'm not crazy about their shoes...definitely don't give me the support I need for my programs.
I love underarmour products. They are so appealing to me on the rack and incredibly comfortable on. I don't understand why people thing they're expensive, they're comparable to Nike and such.
Although the prices at Under Armour are high, the products there are really long lasting and worth it. I buy a lot of shirts there that I can wear in cold weather and they really keep me warm.
I have tons of clothes from UA! They are expensive but very comfortable and the base layers I use for running are extremely warm, comfortable and breathable. Very similar to dry fit from Nike
I really do love almost everything that under armor has, though it is way pricey. I'd own more of their products if they were a little cheaper and more practical to buy vs their competitors.
I love this brand. Whether it's to stay warm or stay cool it is always up to the challenge. Incredibly comfortable as well, I have never been disappointed with anything that is made by them.
I love the products that Under Armor comes out with, but the products are extremely overpriced! While the products often last a while, you can only get a little at a time due to the price.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos