BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Stefani R.
Fort Knox, KY
My husband wears a lot of underarmour. The shirts, compression shorts & actual shorts. His shoes are nike though (; But he uses the apparel everyday for his night gym workouts & weekend workouts.
Tiffani W.
Definitely my favorite brand to wear. Everything fits Really well and I think it's reasonably priced considering how good the quality is. I also love that misty Copeland is one of their spokespeopl.
elizabeth b.
Their spandex workout clothes are cute and very comfortable like how they look and feel. The only thing I don't like is that it's very expensive but I guess that's the price for very good quality.
Erin G.
Bellefonte, PA
Under Armour offers a wide variety of active clothing for all ages. I especially wear under armour in the winter when I am.snowboarding, and it is a great base layer to keep me warm on the slopes.
Tiffany Z.
Their performance shirts and apparel are great, but their sports bras leaves much to be desired. I love their coldgear stuff. It's great for skiing and for working out outside on really cold days.
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV
I enjoy wearing under armour everyday. I wear it while i workout, while cleaning, while jogging, and while enjoying a day at the park. This brand does a n amazing job keeping me stylish and comfy
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Under armour is one of my favorite clothing companies . I love the fit and style of their work out clothes . They have great life as well. The cold and heat gear really help with the season changes!
Kayla M.
I've tried a lot of exercise brands, but Under Armour is always the company I come back to. The clothes are so comfortable, and I love that certain styles can go between the gym and going out!
Alyssa C.
Under Armour is a very high quality brand. Although they are expensive, they have great workout clothes. They have a special material that works well against sweat and different temperatures.
sabrina s.
Great product! ID definitely recommend the cold gear for the winter. It really does keep your warm while feeling light and helping with sweat. Just like the tag says..a bit costly but worth it.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?