- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
A little expensive but you pay for the great quality. I buy under Armour for my children and it far outlasts any other brand clothing! I usually find it on sale at scheels and stock up for the next season!
Love Under Armour! Their clothes are made with great quality and it is my favorite in the cold months! My favorite clothes they offer would be the leggings that keep you warm or just simple work out shirts.
I own several hoodies and they're my favorite thing to wear during winter time. I also own several workout shirts and the material is light a breathable, very comfortable to wear around the house or to go to the gym.
The material is high quality! You won't be disappointed by the products because they are really designed to work with your body. The fabric is breathable but will keep you warm if you're in cooler weather.
I love their shoes, they are the only shoes that I can work out in daily and not have sore feet. They also last a long time, even when used everyday. They are a little pricey but they are worth every penny.
While pricey, UA has great apparel and gear for athletes (and for casual use!) that last for a long time -- I think that makes the price worthwhile. I am a fan of their sports bras, tanks, and headbands.
Under armour is one of the top fitness apparel brands out there. I've never had a problem with any of there products and they've lasted through wear and tear. I would definitely recommend there clothing.
Under armour definitely makes a high quality product; however, i just can't get past the price! I could buy four or five cheap shirts that last half the time instead (which ends up being a better deal).
This brand produces the best gear no matter what sport or lyfestyle you have... I have from socks to over shirts and everything in between. The quality and comfort of their products has no competition.
I am more of a fan of the Under Armour summer clothes than winter, I personally find the winter very itchy especially the ones for a colder temperature. I did hear however this has gotten better recently
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos