BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nicole L.
Silver Spgs, NV
A little expensive but you pay for the great quality. I buy under Armour for my children and it far outlasts any other brand clothing! I usually find it on sale at scheels and stock up for the next season!
LeAnne S.
Staunton, VA
Love Under Armour! Their clothes are made with great quality and it is my favorite in the cold months! My favorite clothes they offer would be the leggings that keep you warm or just simple work out shirts.
Aracely I.
Brownsville, TX
I own several hoodies and they're my favorite thing to wear during winter time. I also own several workout shirts and the material is light a breathable, very comfortable to wear around the house or to go to the gym.
Sarah D.
The material is high quality! You won't be disappointed by the products because they are really designed to work with your body. The fabric is breathable but will keep you warm if you're in cooler weather.
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX
I love their shoes, they are the only shoes that I can work out in daily and not have sore feet. They also last a long time, even when used everyday. They are a little pricey but they are worth every penny.
M G.
While pricey, UA has great apparel and gear for athletes (and for casual use!) that last for a long time -- I think that makes the price worthwhile. I am a fan of their sports bras, tanks, and headbands.
Sally D.
Under armour is one of the top fitness apparel brands out there. I've never had a problem with any of there products and they've lasted through wear and tear. I would definitely recommend there clothing.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Under armour definitely makes a high quality product; however, i just can't get past the price! I could buy four or five cheap shirts that last half the time instead (which ends up being a better deal).
Juan A.
West Lafayette, IN
This brand produces the best gear no matter what sport or lyfestyle you have... I have from socks to over shirts and everything in between. The quality and comfort of their products has no competition.
Amanda C.
New Brunswick, NJ
I am more of a fan of the Under Armour summer clothes than winter, I personally find the winter very itchy especially the ones for a colder temperature. I did hear however this has gotten better recently
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?