BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Under Armour has the best quality and most comfortable athletic apparel I've found. Prices are higher, which is the only downside, but it seems to last forever. I wish I could afford to deck out my entire wardrobe.
Anna R.
West Yarmouth, MA
I think the products are great, but often times the price is insane for what your getting! Sometimes you can find it on sale which is fantastic, but your usually paying for the brand name not so much the product.
Kandice L.
Toledo, OH
Under armor has great quality, the downside is how expensive everything is. Even when jigs go on sale they are expensive, and never go below a certain price point.
Breona J.
This product is a life changer. Like it seriously changed my life. OMG! Its like the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Its amazeballs! Great and comfortable fit.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
I cant say enough about this company. HELLOOO they have such a good selection of CAMO clothes now, not just base/warmth. Worth the month if you take care of it. !!
Naomi H.
Gwinn, MI
Pretty pricey but so so worth it!
I love all the styles, colors, and they fit so good.
The fabric is comfortable and always fits and looks great. Love under armor!
Caitlin B.
Mableton, GA
Their winter spandex leggings are the best! When I do anything outdoors I put these on and I'm good to go. I also just love the brand in general. Wish the price wasn't so high but there stuff is so worth it!
Deana C.
Lanse, MI
Love their products for both myself & my kids. My husband also using their products, & they're great for not only casual wear but also for working out & hunting!
Brook S.
Love my UA workout gear. some ive had for years and look brand new. I wash them a lot and they still keep new its unbelievable! ! Highly recommend their clothing.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Aside from having great workout gear, this company's brand identity and reach is impressive. Love how they are really including women in their product offerings!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?