BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Brandy V.
Plymouth, PA
I only like have 2 under armour products. Like a sweatshirt and a bag. I would really like some shorts sweatshirts and shirts for basketball and shoes. Because I play basketball a lot and I need more clothes.
Heather Z.
Under Armour makes great sports bras. I love the colors with the name in thick writing around the bottom part of the bra. They are super comfortable and very soft.
Casey S.
Barstow, CA
I love Under Armour! They sell the only sports bra I will wear! I'm a bust girl and need extra support and this company's products are amazing well worth the cost!
Veronica T.
Under Armour has great gym gear. It can be pricey but worth it. I do bootcamp and it is very important when I am stocking up on pants that it i a thick material so my underwear isn't showing. I always buy from UA.
Micha L.
This by far is my favorite shoe brand. My husband loves the mens dri t-shirts for working. I love all of my under armour shoes! Very comfortable and just the best.
Rachel D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This brand can be pretty expensive but in most cases you get what you pay for. I have had the same under armour long underwear for years and it has really held up!
MzDiva Q.
Aurora, IL
I love the cold weather gear. It comes in handy when I am outside during snowplowing!! My entire family is suited and booted in cold weather gear from under Armour
Misty M.
Madera, CA
I cant say enough about this company. HELLOOO they have such a good selection of CAMO clothes now, not just base/warmth. Worth the month if you take care of it. !!
Anna R.
West Yarmouth, MA
I think the products are great, but often times the price is insane for what your getting! Sometimes you can find it on sale which is fantastic, but your usually paying for the brand name not so much the product.
Naomi H.
Gwinn, MI
Pretty pricey but so so worth it!
I love all the styles, colors, and they fit so good.
The fabric is comfortable and always fits and looks great. Love under armor!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?