4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I love Under Armour. It's so comfortable and some things have really great prices. I wish I had more in my closet but I just never think of buying their stuff. But overall I think that it's very good.
This brand last forever and the shorts I bought 7 years ago still look great after many work outs! More expensive than target or Walmart, but totally worth it for the quality! I will about here again!
They're prices can be high but you are definitely paying for the quality you're buying. There clothing items always last and go well through the wash. I never have to worry about my Under Armor clothes getting ruined.
Under armour is an awesome store, I buy my husbands workout gear and sweatshirts only from here. They are great quality and last a long time. I've bought shoes, backpacks, and clothing and will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for great quality clothing/ accessories
Very good quality brand! Always made of nice material and great for working out. I don't shop here often since it tends to be a little pricey. Can be found at most big box stores. I'd purchase again for sure.
They have great apparel items. I have a few pairs of sweatpants which are all super comfy (sometimes I buy them from the men's section so they're comfier) and a running pullover which is cute and fits well
Under armor clothing is the only clothes my teenager will wear. He loves the fit and style. The clothes are made extremely well and hold up great. They tend to be more expensive but the quality is great and you can always look for sales. I would definitely recommend shopping here!
I am a big fan of their dry fit long sleeve shirts. I use them for indoor volleyball. They help keep the ball from slipping off my arms and hands. It also helps when diving for the ball. I just don't like how expensive it is.
Their "storm" sweatpants are the best I've ever had. I make sure the buy the guy ones of course since I like that loose fit better. I really haven't noticed anything new or exciting with the brand, and their stuff is definitely on the higher price scale. As I rarely see discount. They are quality pieces though.
Love this brand. I think the clothes are very good quality. I dont know what to say about the shoes. Ive gotten a pair of sneakers and they are almost breaking. Id say i use them only to go to the gym 4/week and they look like they might be getting a hole very soon. Would not buy their shoes again
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos