BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Belia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything and everything they make. The product is pricey but will last for a while and it's made to work for its purpose. Have tried different brands but I always come back to UA
Jamie J.
Owensboro, KY
Love under Armour. All of there products are definitely worth the price. Some of the compression pants I run in I've had for almost 10 years. You pay for what you get and UA products are well worth the price tag.
Victoria C.
St Maries, ID
Under Armour tennis shoes are the last brand I'll ever buy! I love them to run in, and for casual wear. This brand does a great job mixing comfort with durability.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I own several items from under armour. I am impressed by the quality of the fabric in their clothing. They are more likely to go out of style before they wear out.
Katie G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wear under armor almost everyday and also but this brand for my dad every yr. He wears it hunting and i use mine for working out and we both swear by this brand.
Ticambrius C.
Under Armour is great always in great quality from when you buy it to a couple years later. I have Under Armour sports bras and tank tops they are in great shape.
Jess B.
Columbia, SC
This is the only brand I enjoy working out it! The clothes are cute, stylish, & it always encourages me to work out. I like the fit of all of the different styles.
Veronica T.
Under Armour has great gym gear. It can be pricey but worth it. I do bootcamp and it is very important when I am stocking up on pants that it i a thick material so my underwear isn't showing. I always buy from UA.
Brandy V.
Plymouth, PA
I only like have 2 under armour products. Like a sweatshirt and a bag. I would really like some shorts sweatshirts and shirts for basketball and shoes. Because I play basketball a lot and I need more clothes.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Only the best! My husband uses under armour compression pants to war under his work cloths and loves it. I love my running shoes! The best oh and that are pink ūüėĀūüėĀ
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?