BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Danette G.
Leadville, CO
My closets are full of UA clothing; we live in the mountains where it snows until May/June so to find clothing that is comfortable and affordable is very important.
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
I love under armor wear. It deffinately does the job when you need it. The up site of it all it is extremely expensive. Especially if you just want 1 long sleeve shirt. That's about $50.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Their line meant for colder weather is by far my go to gear! Keeps my warm and locks in all my body heat while allowing my skin to breath! Absolutely a must for me.
Heather N.
Bronx, NY
My daughter plays sports since the second grade now entering college! All of her sports clothing right down to the slides on her feet were under armor! My husband also wears under armor! Great quality! Great products!
Elizabeth C.
Garnerville, NY
I absolutely love this brand! They even have longer shorts for women that are so comfortable. The colors are inspirational and I get pumped as soon as I'm dressed!
Anna J.
Thayne, WY
Love this brand! I wear it, my kids wear it, it's a staple in our house. Washes well, wears even better. The inseam on the leggings/pants are great for long legs!!
Ticambrius C.
Under Armour is great always in great quality from when you buy it to a couple years later. I have Under Armour sports bras and tank tops they are in great shape.
Brandy V.
Plymouth, PA
I only like have 2 under armour products. Like a sweatshirt and a bag. I would really like some shorts sweatshirts and shirts for basketball and shoes. Because I play basketball a lot and I need more clothes.
Jamie J.
Owensboro, KY
Love under Armour. All of there products are definitely worth the price. Some of the compression pants I run in I've had for almost 10 years. You pay for what you get and UA products are well worth the price tag.
Lauren M.
Los Altos, CA
Under armour is stepping up their game. With Jordan Speith and Steph they are doing well. The clothing they have out in stores are looking nice and great quality.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?