BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
I love under armor wear. It deffinately does the job when you need it. The up site of it all it is extremely expensive. Especially if you just want 1 long sleeve shirt. That's about $50.
Kari N.
Bremen, IN
I love this brand! I buy a lot for their running gear and it's fantastic! I buy the spandex/sports bras: they don't wear out! They hug tight and definitely do their job!
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Their line meant for colder weather is by far my go to gear! Keeps my warm and locks in all my body heat while allowing my skin to breath! Absolutely a must for me.
Tearah S.
I love all Under Armour products. I have everything from sports bras, shorts, sweat-shirts and shoes. Every product that I've had has been amazing and high quality
Heather N.
Bronx, NY
My daughter plays sports since the second grade now entering college! All of her sports clothing right down to the slides on her feet were under armor! My husband also wears under armor! Great quality! Great products!
Cindy W.
Biloxi, MS
Between my husband and myself I think we have one of everything. Absolutely love their clothing. Everything is so comfortable. The only down side is it's rather expensive, but that won't stop us from shopping there.
Elizabeth C.
Garnerville, NY
I absolutely love this brand! They even have longer shorts for women that are so comfortable. The colors are inspirational and I get pumped as soon as I'm dressed!
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is a very versatile product. My kids love under armour! The dri fir formula is one of my kids favorite things to wear in fact he will almost wear it exclusively.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY
Love this brand! I wear it, my kids wear it, it's a staple in our house. Washes well, wears even better. The inseam on the leggings/pants are great for long legs!!
Priya P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this brand! The quality is great and it will last you for years. I've been shopping at Under Armour for a very long time and I won't be stopping anytime soon
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?