BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Christina C.
Mission, TX
The quality of their clothes is great, I have shirts that have never lost their color after dozens of washes, and loveeee the heatgear, so I stay feeling fresh longer!
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
This is a great brand they make quality items that are comfortable and so many different options. They hold up great, you can get a lot of use out of their products.
Brianna K.
Roy, UT
My husband and I use this type of Under Armour shirt all the time. We go fishing in the winter or snowboarding and it is a life savor. Works wonders. Worth the price
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I couldn't live without my workout outfits from UnderArmour. So comfortable, breathable, and cute! Not to mention, they have outfits for every type of weather outside!
Emily B.
Taylorsville , Ky
Very high quality clothing. Very affordable and love the factory house sales! I always wear my under Armour gear to workout or just hangout, comfortable either way!
Priscilla G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Most if my gym clothes are Underarmour i honestly love this brand the shoes and clothing i own has lasted me a long time and i wash and use them often, Great Brand ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Staci V.
Gresham, OR
Absolutely love this brand for snowboarding. Its the perfect under armour for under the gear and it keeps you nice and warm. Always keeps me cozy up on the mountain!
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love the Under Armor brand. They do a great job of keeping you cool. I did realize that their sizes run a bit small. But I love everything else about their brand!!
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've heard so many good reviews about this company, it makes me want to go and buy from there. This brand is amazing though. I would really love to try their products.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
So comfortable. They offer a wide selection as well so there is truly something for everyone. Great quality products. A bit pricey in my opinion but mostly worth it.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?