BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Christina C.
Mission, TX
The quality of their clothes is great, I have shirts that have never lost their color after dozens of washes, and loveeee the heatgear, so I stay feeling fresh longer!
Priscilla G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Most if my gym clothes are Underarmour i honestly love this brand the shoes and clothing i own has lasted me a long time and i wash and use them often, Great Brand ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've heard so many good reviews about this company, it makes me want to go and buy from there. This brand is amazing though. I would really love to try their products.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
This is literally the only brand my boyfriend will wear. I've started getting into their stuff too and it is really high quality. It is truly worth the higher prices.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love the Under Armor brand. They do a great job of keeping you cool. I did realize that their sizes run a bit small. But I love everything else about their brand!!
Caitlin A.
Clayton, CA
All of Under Armor's items are so high quality, and they're so unique. I love the fit of them as well! If you've been lifting, you'll be able to see your killer bod!
Kelly F.
Crystal, Mn
I love under armour products, they are not bulky under your clothes, and feel like a second skin and are tight to your body. I do not know if they keep you any warmer than a cheap pair of long underwear would though
Sophie V.
I love the UA headbands, they are so comfortable and keep the fuzz off my face while I'm running. I would strongly recommend them for any type of physical activity!
Samantha T.
Winter Haven, FL
This is an amazing product, its doesn't wrinkle up while you're wearing it. Its not bulky and will work under virtually and shirt, or by itself. Also, even though its thin, it keeps you as warm and a thicker one would!
Rachel W.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love Under Armour. Some of this stuff is really expensive...but it is such good quality. I use the cold gear stuff all the time for running. Can't beat those leggings!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?