BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
ROBIN P.
turners falls, MA
Under armour is a great product you get comfort quality and even a great look .. my children would be lost without under armour for sports keeps you cool on hot days warm on cold day cant complain my family loves them :)
Amy T.
It is more expensive, but the quality is great and the clothes are really durable. I also find their clothes more comfortable than other fashion-forward apparel brands.
Mary C.
Gibraltar, MI
I love Under Armour cold gear. I am a tennis player, so i always wear my Under Armour under my tennis dress. the best part is the it is like a second skin, so it doesn't lower your range of motion. and it keeps you warm!
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
This is a great brand they make quality items that are comfortable and so many different options. They hold up great, you can get a lot of use out of their products.
Staci V.
Gresham, OR
Absolutely love this brand for snowboarding. Its the perfect under armour for under the gear and it keeps you nice and warm. Always keeps me cozy up on the mountain!
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
They have some of the best dry fit running shorts and the variety of colors are neon which are my favorite . The t-shirts are very form fitting and i really like that
Jamie B.
Charlotte, MI
I love the feeling and its comfortable and I have had a UA sweatshirt and there sock they have some very comfortable clothes the only problem is that UA is expensive.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I much rather buy Under Armour then any other brand. Their clothing is very comfortable to workout in and play in. In high school all our sporting teams wore under armour. They look good and are absolutely comfortable.
Brianna K.
Roy, UT
My husband and I use this type of Under Armour shirt all the time. We go fishing in the winter or snowboarding and it is a life savor. Works wonders. Worth the price
Caitlin A.
Clayton, CA
All of Under Armor's items are so high quality, and they're so unique. I love the fit of them as well! If you've been lifting, you'll be able to see your killer bod!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?