BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Laura P.
I love their fitness gear!I always use their spandex for volleyball,they're extremely comfortable and have a great fit.I definitely recommend there work out clothes.
Staci V.
Gresham, OR
Absolutely love this brand for snowboarding. Its the perfect under armour for under the gear and it keeps you nice and warm. Always keeps me cozy up on the mountain!
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
I love everything under armor. As a soccer player, their clothes and shoes fit great and do exactly as advertised. I will always buy under armor stuff! Great quality.
ROBIN P.
turners falls, MA
Under armour is a great product you get comfort quality and even a great look .. my children would be lost without under armour for sports keeps you cool on hot days warm on cold day cant complain my family loves them :)
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
I like this brand. Their items are of good quality and look nice. I don't have to worry about anything falling apart. I also like they're readily available around me.
Emily B.
Taylorsville , Ky
Very high quality clothing. Very affordable and love the factory house sales! I always wear my under Armour gear to workout or just hangout, comfortable either way!
Carolyn D.
Star, ID
LOVE these products! I was so hesitant to stray from my pld favs when this line first came out but once I did I never went back! Comfort anf quality are top of the line!!! I love the gym attire and the cold weather gear!
Brianna K.
Roy, UT
My husband and I use this type of Under Armour shirt all the time. We go fishing in the winter or snowboarding and it is a life savor. Works wonders. Worth the price
Amy M.
Denver, CO
Every athlete knows that Under Armour is the brand for quality products. When I buy items from Under Armour, I know that I'm buying pieces that are made for all types of conditions using nothing but the best materials.
Mary C.
Gibraltar, MI
I love Under Armour cold gear. I am a tennis player, so i always wear my Under Armour under my tennis dress. the best part is the it is like a second skin, so it doesn't lower your range of motion. and it keeps you warm!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?