BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lace l.
Under Armour has tons of clothing options for every need! Fantastic designs and colors. Very durable and lasts a long time! Well worth every penny even tho it is pricey.
Leah B.
My son uses UnderArmor shirts under his football gear and he loves it! He is never too cold or hot and it does a great job of keeping him dry when he works up a sweat!
Kateri J.
Hogansburg , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
All Under Armour products are awesome! I love their stuff! headbands, sneakers, workout gear!!! && most important stylish! the colors are vibrant I'm never disappointed!
Josh S.
Hudson, FL
Somebody makes my favorite workout shirts they're comfortable there late I can do my weight lifting and cardio in them without feeling I have something big and bulky on
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I recently just bought my daughter a bat bag. The bag is so cute and she loves it. The only reason I didn't rate 5 stars is due to the cost but we wanted under armour.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
I love this brand it is definitely worth the money you spend. Its great for the whole family its extremely comfortable and lasts a long time in both appearance and use.
Kelly S.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Under Armour Coldgear is a must have for the winter time. I love spending time snowmobiling and being outdoors taking pictures and I don't have to worry about being cold while wearing this. Great quality and great product.
Morgan S.
Monroe, GA
I love this brand! Some products are a little on the pricey side but they are worth it because the quality of the products are awesome! And if you know where to shop for this brand, you can find some really awesome deals!
Tory L.
Circleville, OH
I'm a former softball player and I LOVED coldgear for those days that never hit above 40 degrees!! It traps warmth in but still allows your skin to breath. It's ideal for athletes, spectators, or even hunters and fishermen.
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
I LOVE UA. Most of my workout clothes are from UA. I have a hard time find sport bras that will give me the support I need while working out and UA bras does the trick.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?