BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Yuri B.
One of my favorite brands! It's kind of pricey sometimes but I try to catch the sales and get a good deal. My favorite are their leggings. They're so stretchy and soft.
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
I wear my UA Cold Gear for everything. Living in the Upper Peninsula of MI, I need something to keep me warm, and it definitely keeps me warm walking to and from class!
Josh S.
Hudson, FL
Somebody makes my favorite workout shirts they're comfortable there late I can do my weight lifting and cardio in them without feeling I have something big and bulky on
Kelly S.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Under Armour Coldgear is a must have for the winter time. I love spending time snowmobiling and being outdoors taking pictures and I don't have to worry about being cold while wearing this. Great quality and great product.
Heather G.
Conroe, TX
This is my go-to gym brand. I know the items will be comfortable, cute, and last a long time. I'm not a fan of their shoes, but I love their clothing and workout gear.
Felice S.
West Hartford, CT
I have everything from here. I love their long shirts for running. They have really supportive sports bras and honestly if I could wear these all day everyday I would!
Stephanie S.
Shelton, CT
One of my favorite athletic clothing lines, they have a lot to choose from. Also very colorful clothing and comfortable. They can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it.
Dee E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is definitely one of my most highly recommended products. You seriously can't go wrong with it! If you've not tried it or thought about it, you really should!!! :)
Amanda w.
Albany, GA
Love the Under Armour shoes and sports wear !!! They are very comfortable to run ,workout and all... If I had to choose Under Armour will be the shoe I will choose !!!
June P.
Under Armour is a very popular brand that has earned its reputation. It may be costly but the product is great and long lasting even with all the competition out there.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?