BY UNDER ARMOUR #2 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
paloma edith z.
tecate, TECATE
Me encanta este marca de ropa deportiva, por ser comoda y moderna, la puedo encontrar en tiendas deportivas y departamentales, aunque un poco cara pero bien lo vale!!!!!!
Andrea E.
Republic , MO
I have several under armor shirts and the color has stayed intact, with no fading. The shirts are made with very durable fabric! So in love with the texture and durableness.
Aubrey J.
Under Armour's customer service is always wonderful. I have a sports backpack and running shorts from them that have lasted for years and their return policy is generous.
Kimberly L.
Claremont, NC
Very comfortable, last a long time, my 9 & 8 yr. old grandsons have wore Under Armour for the last yr. and even after they have outgrown them they are still in good shape because of the durability of the material. Very pleased!
Selena K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love how to sweat and moisture is kept locked in as well as how breathable their product are. they are my go to products for when I workout in the winter time outside.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My husband loves this line. It's great quality and they have awesome colors to choose from. It can be a little pricey but it's quality stuff so you get what you pay for.
ciera r.
Love me some under armour. the quality is great as well as the fit. the price's tend to be a little much to get more then one item at a time but they are definitely worth every penny. my boyfriend and i both enjoy this brand.
Phillip S.
Durham, NC
Comfortable and durable clothes, head to foot. Athletic gear breathes and is very comfortable. Particularly like my long-sleeve running shirts, complete with thumb holes.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
All my favorite clothing items are under armor! Their clothes are so comfortable and stylish. From their hoodies to their jogging pants I always find myself wanting more.
Annaley S.
Love the variety of colors they have for there clothing line especially how bright their colors tend to be. I especially love there cool gear its great for winter season.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?