BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Aubrey J.
Under Armour's customer service is always wonderful. I have a sports backpack and running shorts from them that have lasted for years and their return policy is generous.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
All my favorite clothing items are under armor! Their clothes are so comfortable and stylish. From their hoodies to their jogging pants I always find myself wanting more.
Shelby C.
Love my under armor shoes! Great for running and never hurt my feet. My job makes us wear the plan black under armor Hoodies if we want a jacket. They do great, even my thin one keeps me warm while its very windy and cold out!
Shakeema M.
Great gear!!! I run outdoors no matter the weather so if your pockets can allot for some good quality gear go for Under Armour, you won't regret it. No matter which season you chose to workout in, Under Armour has something to fit your needs.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Great brand, great products. There's so many imitators out there but I still believe that nothing beats the name brand who has the budget to make it scientifically work right!
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
The prices are a little expensive but for the product I don't care!! Their clothing holds up great and is so comfy!! Under armor is my go to for all sporting activities
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Great brand! They sell shoes, clothing, socks just about anything like Nike and adidas, my family also owns a lot of awesome stuff from here, would Definetly recommend!
Tory L.
Circleville, OH
I'm a former softball player and I LOVED coldgear for those days that never hit above 40 degrees!! It traps warmth in but still allows your skin to breath. It's ideal for athletes, spectators, or even hunters and fishermen.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Every thing they produce I am obsessed with and it is all my son wants to wear. I love the quality and style of all of their things I just wish is was more affordable!
Summer M.
Springfield, OR
Really great! I always use this brand when I going to work out or I am preparing for a work out! I highly recommend, really good quality for a really good price! Definitely go down and try it out, you won't be disappointed!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?