BY UNDER ARMOUR #2 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Hannah J.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this brand. and i don't just love it because its a big name brand. its athletic clothes are of high qualtiy but that lead to one bad thing. it has some pricey items.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
I buy my boyfriend underarmor shirts and underwear for work because he says thy are the most comfortable, breathable, and moisture wicking! Only under garments he will wear!
Crystal G.
Dayville , CT
I am a huge fan of UA compression cold gear. I have found nothing that works quite like it for those frigid winter days out on the bike or tailgating for a football game. The gear is tight, but not too constricting to wear all day.
heather c.
Love Under Armour!! Wear great and wash well. A little over priced. Glad to see more women's stuff available as well cotton stuff. My husband loves UA Cotton shirts for work.
Stacey D.
Royal Oak, MI
Love, love, love Under Armour Coldgear. This is my go-to base layer for skiing, hiking, or otherwise hanging out in the cold, cold outdoors. Wicks sweat away, they have varying levels of warmth, and great colors! Can't go wrong.
Sarah L.
Under Armour is mostly sportswear (although some casual wear) for men and women. I especially like their sport bras, as the moisture-wicking fabric keeps me cool in the Texas heat!
Jennifer W.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love the running tights from this company because of their great dry fit technology. I never feel sweaty, and they keep me both warm and comfortable all at the same time. I've also had these for years without getting worn out.
Aerika M.
McGaheysville, VA
This brand is fantastic in all things sports gear. It is breathable and durable. I love their pants. I use them to work out in, play softball, and just run errands. LOVE!
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I love this brand! I've loved every product ive gotten from them! I love the material, how it looks and feels. The clothes just fit well and are very warm for the winter!
Lisa h.
I always use under armor when it starts to get cold out but it's still nice enough to be outside. It keeps you warm and is a relaxed fit so your movements aren't restricted
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?