BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Chelsey Z.
Love this brand! Their stuff is so nice. My son even has it. One of my favorite. Nice quality. I like the shirts especially. It is a little pricey but there are sales.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My husband loves this line. It's great quality and they have awesome colors to choose from. It can be a little pricey but it's quality stuff so you get what you pay for.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under Armor is my favorite workout clothing brand! All of their clothes are made to last a long time, and always super cute! All of their jackets, tank tops, shirts, and pants are awesome! Such cute wear!
Annaley S.
Love the variety of colors they have for there clothing line especially how bright their colors tend to be. I especially love there cool gear its great for winter season.
Danielle S.
My under armor sneakers are my favorite! I have a pair of running shoes and cross trainers and not only are they comfortable they are sturdy and had them for a few years!
Andrea E.
Republic , MO
I have several under armor shirts and the color has stayed intact, with no fading. The shirts are made with very durable fabric! So in love with the texture and durableness.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Love this brand .... I have a couple pair of workout shoes from them that I LOVE ... I just wish they didn't cost so much but they make such beautiful color to workout in
Kimberly L.
Claremont, NC
Very comfortable, last a long time, my 9 & 8 yr. old grandsons have wore Under Armour for the last yr. and even after they have outgrown them they are still in good shape because of the durability of the material. Very pleased!
Ashlie S.
Kansas City, MO
Under Armour is definitely a favorite. The clothes hold up great and are good for any occasion. The shoes are very supportive and the socks are perfect. I love the brand!
Kelsi R.
Lincoln, NE
Everything i have ever purchased from under armour has been incredibly comfy! The only downfall i can think of would be is the high prices! Their sweat-shirts are my favorite, they have always been really durable and super warm.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?