BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Under Armour has the most comfrotable work out gear! They have so many different options to choose from it is amazing! I love their shorts, nice and comfy for exercising!
Kevin H.
New Carlisle, OH
Under armor is the best clothing for working out because it will keep you cool and the shirts aren't baggy like normal shirts they fit tight which also shows off your body
Grace R.
BROOKLYN , NY
I recently bought a pair of running sneakers from this brand and was amazed by how comfortable they are. I can wear them all day especially with the fun color the come in.
Stef D.
Very comfortable gear and quality products! The only downfall I can find is the price. It is a bit pricey but the clothing lasts a long time and hold up to washing very well.
Andrew A.
Underarmour is basically like the Nike of sports wear the fabric is so high quality and durable it's made to last. I'd recommend these products to anyone even non athletes
Hayley L.
Some of the products are worth the price, some are not. I've had sliders that I bought a few years ago for soccer that have held up perfectly, but other items that did not.
Jessica C.
Pikeville, KY
Even though under armour is pricey, I love the quality of their products. I love everything that I have that is under armour and I always look forward to getting new items.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Leggings are pretty good quality as well as the running shoes. So many colors to choose from only thing Is that its a little pricey so id save up! I recommed tho for sure.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
I buy my boyfriend underarmor shirts and underwear for work because he says thy are the most comfortable, breathable, and moisture wicking! Only under garments he will wear!
Mariah C.
Lyons, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love their exercise gear no matter what season! Their leggings, shirts and hoodies are all great quality and hold up after multiple washes and wear from hard workouts.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?