BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Andrew A.
Underarmour is basically like the Nike of sports wear the fabric is so high quality and durable it's made to last. I'd recommend these products to anyone even non athletes
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Leggings are pretty good quality as well as the running shoes. So many colors to choose from only thing Is that its a little pricey so id save up! I recommed tho for sure.
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Under Armour is an amazing product. My boyfriend plays baseball often in the hottest part of the day. Their product helps to keep him protected and cool during these times
Emma M.
Ludington, MI
I have loved everything that I have bought from Under Armour. The products are made with quality and have lasted me years. It's expensive, but don't let that turn you away!
Kim L.
This brand is very popular and in right now. I find the price tags to be a bit high. If it's not on sale I would not buy it. Please come out with a less expensive line.
Hayley L.
Some of the products are worth the price, some are not. I've had sliders that I bought a few years ago for soccer that have held up perfectly, but other items that did not.
Jessica C.
Pikeville, KY
Even though under armour is pricey, I love the quality of their products. I love everything that I have that is under armour and I always look forward to getting new items.
Stef D.
Very comfortable gear and quality products! The only downfall I can find is the price. It is a bit pricey but the clothing lasts a long time and hold up to washing very well.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I love this brand! I've loved every product ive gotten from them! I love the material, how it looks and feels. The clothes just fit well and are very warm for the winter!
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
I love the Under Armour brand. The clothes are super comfy and true to size, I'm obsessed with the 4D Foam sandals, the colors are awesome, and they have tons of WWP items!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?