BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nicole T.
Although the price tag may be a little high, this brand is great. Great quality clothing and truly makes your fitness experience more enjoyable. You want to be comfortable when you are working out and UA definitely gives you that experience.
Alexandria S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It's a bit expensive but I love the fit and the fabric feels soft. It's worth the money in my eyes! I really like the sweat proof ones that wick away the sweat from your body.
Karen M.
Their products, esp their semi fit apparel, always fit me well and flatter my athletic shape. i sweat a lot and i never have problems with moisture or odor with their apparel.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ
FAVORITE of all the work out gear!! I adore these products!! I will only wear these shoes!!! And sports bras... And bags.. And I need one of their bag packs!! Love them!!!!!!!
Sarah H.
This is one of the most comfortable brands. My school sells products made by under armour and I love them. I also love their warm weather gear because there is nothing worse than going for a run and freezing every part of your body.
JEC h.
Under Armour is by far one of my favorite workout clothing, the material is design accordingly for the sport or workout you are interested at. I personally prefer it over Nike
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Under Armour has the tendency to be overpriced, but the quality is normally an over rider. Durable, comfortable, & usually readily available without having to special order.
Adrienne G.
I love under armor products. My husband will only wear their socks and underwear. I just wish their products weren't so expensive. That's the only reason I gave it 4/5 stars.
Sabrina S.
By far my favorite sports bras, I am active duty military and love that they ship to APO's for free also offer military discount. Their work out attire is by far my favorite
Brittany L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Don't get me wrong, I love under Armour, but dear it is EXPENSIVE!! I have a few hoodies and soccer shorts and I love what I have and cherish it because it is beyond pricey!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?