BY UNDER ARMOUR #2 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
Love under amour!! When my hubby was deployed, under armour was always on his wish list. It's great at keeping you from feeling drenched in sweat & helps avoid any chaffing.
Their products are very high quality. Prices can range up a bit but its worth it because their clothes are so comfortable. I have under armor socks and they are super soft.
Christina L.
Canton, MI
I love under armour brand, they make such great quality products. I don't worry about having to replace the items anytime soon, I love their hoodies, my favorite hands down.
Bianca D.
Under Armour apparel is so wonderful. They can handle any temperature or environment and are made specifically for the comfort of the user during the activity they are doing.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Their gear is great for working out in and is made of good quality. It's pretty pricey though and I've had some pants snag while running on trails or getting cough in my bike.
Megan R.
For my job. I need apparel that will keep me toasty warm! I love my UA pull over 1/4 zip jacket and my base layer stuff...they really do the trick for those really cold nights! Would love to buy more under armour apparel in the future!
daniel a.
If you haven't tried under armour shoes, you're really missing out. Quality and comfort all in one. I was a little sceptical about it as a first time customer but now I'm sold
April Y.
Fort Benning, GA
My whole family loves Under Armour and when we are around friends they are always asking if we live at this store LOL! Great value for the price and we love their products!
Erin T.
Wasco, CA
Constantly on the hunt for workout attire that will be comfortable, long lasting and won't fade! Underarmour is outstanding ...though the price is a little high def.worth it!
Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
They are pretty pricey but if you watch for sales; especially at academy or dicks you will find them at a fairly decent price! in the end they are totally worth purchasing
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?