- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Next to nike and Adidas I live this brand! Specially the winter clothing. Living in chicago can really hit you lol but wearing them keeps me warm and they are very comfortable
I love their spandex. there's few brand that spandex you can trust BC usually they're see through but I can bend all the way over in the sun and no booty or undies are to be seen
I love Under Armour! Fit gear definitely gets me more motivated in the gym and my underarmour gear really forms well onto my body and allows me to see the improvements Ive made!
UnderArmour makes really nice quality clothes, I've loved everything I've bought from them. Can be a little overpriced, but stores do occasionally have sales so watch for those.
I love all of their clothes! Super comfortable! But the shoes are where it's at! I stand all day at work and my under armour shoes stay comfortable and last for literally years!
I just bought a new pair of tennis shoes this weekend. I decided to buy a pair of UA Wounded Warrior shoes. They are extremely comfortable and I love that they support veterans!
I just bought under armor slides today. They have memory foam on the sole. They are amazing, most comfortable sandal I have put on. Even the strap over your foot is memory foam.
I was very shocked on how well the sports bras were! They are cheaper than some other bigger named brand and work just as well. I now purchase all my sports bras from their brand
My son bought me a plain black light weight jacket ( not the fleece) for Christmas and I love it. I don't ever buy anything for myself especially this expensive. I feel special.
I think they make great clothes for sports players that either breath or help keep them warm. Even for working out their gear is really comfortable, and does not get in the way.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos