BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Amanda C.
I've purchased several Under Armour sweat-shirts for both my husband and me, and I highly recommend them. They are warm and comfortable. The only complaint I have is the cost.
Alicia G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I ordered a Christmas gift for my boyfriend last year and had it shipped overseas to him. Although there was an issue with the package location, they were really nice and fixed the issue. I would definitely shop with them again.
Janelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I own my first pair of under armour tennis and they are super comfortable! I also have a pair of workout capris and they are very comfortable and worth the price. Great brand!!
Daniela N.
Los fresnos , TX
This is my favorite brand. Their clothes is well worth the money. I still have pants from 3 years ago that look brand new. Their logo stays on and doesn't peel like most brands.
Grace S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Under Armour! Fit gear definitely gets me more motivated in the gym and my underarmour gear really forms well onto my body and allows me to see the improvements Ive made!
Chastina K.
East Prairie, MO
My husband absolutely loves under armour!!! He won't wear anything else!!!! They wear amazing and keep their shape no loose threads!!!! You definitely get your money out of it.
Bianca D.
Under Armour apparel is so wonderful. They can handle any temperature or environment and are made specifically for the comfort of the user during the activity they are doing.
Karen M.
Their products, esp their semi fit apparel, always fit me well and flatter my athletic shape. i sweat a lot and i never have problems with moisture or odor with their apparel.
Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
They are pretty pricey but if you watch for sales; especially at academy or dicks you will find them at a fairly decent price! in the end they are totally worth purchasing
Emily D.
Philadelphia , PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under armour has the best spandex pants for running! I also love their volleyball shorts! Basically everything from here is nice. It's pricey but it lasts. You can't go wrong
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?