BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lily P.
I love anything Under Armour. There style is unique and stylish. I also like the feel of the material. They can be pricey but you get your money's worth the material is quality.
Lezlie C.
I love under armour products and feel that they are strong and durable and very long lasting and I would like to think they hold up better than your average fitness gear brands!!!!! Try it for yourself!
Elizabeth  H.
El Paso, TX
I just bought a new pair of tennis shoes this weekend. I decided to buy a pair of UA Wounded Warrior shoes. They are extremely comfortable and I love that they support veterans!
Kaitlyn S.
Great quality! You get what you pay for and in the case of Under Armour you get a great product. Their hats are the only ones my husband will wear and I love their workout bras.
Emily A.
I love Under Armour for their "heat and cold gear" but I don't always reach for them. I prefer the fit of Nike's workout clothes better but Under Armour is still great quality!
Lyndsay J.
Little Elm, TX
I love how Under Armour has sponsored many different college teams, and you can always tell which ones because they have the cleanest looking uniforms (Oregon, Texas Tech, etc.)
Ari J.
Tracy, CA
One of my favorite sporty clothes for me and my husband. One of the place that we both can spent hours in and not complain. They are very good quality and not so pricie. Love it
Dena H.
My son bought me a plain black light weight jacket ( not the fleece) for Christmas and I love it. I don't ever buy anything for myself especially this expensive. I feel special.
jose g.
Garfield, NJ
I been using under amour for years Best in thermals gym workouts and outdoor wear to nfl jets game and cold Jersey night affordable at walmart and marshalls. love the comfyness
Nikki Z.
Bowling Green, OH
Always a favorite brand of mine! I buy everything from them, from shoes to workout gear and bags to headbands! Very durable and never have had a problem with anything from them.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?