BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
I use their heat gear and love it. Super light weight and wicking. One time I've gotten pretty much drenched in water and it dried up pretty quick out (in the Summer sun & heat).
Ngoc P.
UA fits great and is great quality. When I go to a sports store I go straight for the UA department. I own multiple pieces of the same style in all colors since they fit so well.
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
I have a sweater from this brand. It keeps me very cozy and warm. I love it! Their products are the best! Their quality is GREAT! Very nice brand. I would totally recommend this.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Amazing products. Totally worth the price. I love the Coldgear and Heatgear.
The sports bras are AMAZING!!!
Price tag is hefty but cheaper than some lesser known quality brands.
Daysha S.
Love everything under armour, not just for myself but the family. Workout clothes are great and keep you feeling good. The does are amazing and Betty stylish, well worth the money
Amanda M.
Love all my Under Armour workout gear. the fit and quality of the fabric is amazing. washes well and keeps my lifting on point. You must feel good about what you are wearing at all times.
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
Under Armor is great for working out or even for work (depending on what you do). As a police officer I don't think there is a day that goes by that I done wear an UA product!
Vanessa C.
My absolute favorite is the Cold Gear mock turtleneck. I use it underneath my uniform for added warmth without the bulk. Doesn't snag easily and keeps me dry if I begin to sweat.
Morgan A.
Omaha, Ne
Under armed carries my most favorite clothing. I love the yoga and fitness pants and they fit so good and work so good for everyday wear and workout. Highly recommend everything!!
Jessica S.
Under armour is definitely one of my favorite brands. There workout gear is so comfortable and you still look great in it!
The only downside is that it can be quite pricey...
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?