BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Sarah M.
Gilbertsville, PA
I find that Under Armour is great quality clothing, but it is just too expensive for my budget. I do have sweat-shirts and a hunting jacket that is Under Armour, but they were all gifts. If you have the money, I would definitely suggest this brand!
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
Even tho I'm a proud product tester for Nike... The Under armor brand has never let me down. Their shoes are comfy and I've had a pair since 7th grade that have still not worn down.
kailey s.
Omaha, NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under armour has great quality work out clothes and they usually have a ton of stuff online at a discount price! I got a bra and 3 awesome pairs of pants shipped for $80
Taylor B.
SHELBYVILLE, TX
I just recently began working out more. I bought a pair of Under Armour workout leggings and I absolutely love them. They aren't too hot which is key in this Texas heat, and they are incredibly comfortable. My husband also loves their products.
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under Armour has been coming out with great fitness apparel for ladies. Cute and effective!! Great quality products. I also love the kids clothing. Great colors right now. My son and his friends have quite the collection of Under Armour!
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
I love Under Armor. The only thing I can't get over is the price. I can sometimes catch a great sale at outlets but having a large family, I need to think on less expensive scale.
Chelsea R.
Being an avid runner, I can honestly say that there is no other gear performance gear I prefer more than Under Armour. It is a great brand that offers quality products that last!
Sarah J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armor is my favorite work out gear. I need compression garments to prevent swelling in my legs and their pants are still the best for it. Just wish their stuff was cheaper.
Danielle A.
I love under Armour. I think it is a great company and their hot and cold gear is pretty awesome. I think that a lot of people love them because they are a name brand however their products are truly great quality even though they are pricey.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
Under Armour is a great brand!! All the different fabrics make it easy to decide what you want, for your workout needs. Everything i have is very comfortable! I love this product!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?