BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Vanessa C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is our go-to brand for any kind of fitness wear, and "outerwear" needs. we LOVE under armour, and the prices are much better than Nikes, who I've found doesn't hold up as well!
Irina B.
Kensington, MD
I run cross-country, so obviously under armor is my best friend! Especially this line, which I find will keep me warmer much longer than some of my other brands of workout gear. It is on the expensive side, bit definitely worth it in my opinion.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Great pieces but I feel the cost to quality ratio is sometimes lacking. I have a few select pieces but for every day items I go for cheaper brands that provide similar look and feel
Brittany L.
Under Armour can be pretty expensive, but definitely worth every penny. I own everything from sports bras, to crop leggings and everything is extremely comfortable. LOVE this brand.
Shiu Lei W.
Great brand to buy when it comes to fitness gear. Expensive but worth it. There's no sale items in the store. They came out with a new underwear for fitness which is so comfortable.
Terre P.
Terre Haute, IN
My boys live in Under Armour clothing for all occasions. It washes well & I never have trouble with the logo wearing off. The material is comfortable & they have the tagless option as well. This is great for my younger son who has sensory issues.
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
I fee like all there products are sustainable. Love love love they'r sweaters, sports bras and everything. I've had this ones sports brat for at least two years and still feels new.
Constance M.
Sonora, CA
I work at a ski resort and it is awesome! Since I live 2 hours from work I wake early and not having to layer up like crazy I can be quick and just through my under armour on. It makes life much easier not having to worry about a shirt to wear!
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I LOVE under armour products! I have socks, shorts and workout tanks from them and they are better than any brand I have purchased! The clothes really do work like they say they do!
Mia H.
Birmingham , AL
Love under armor! At first I didn't get the hype but after working in a sporting goods store I finally understood! Also love all the cute designs they have for the women's clothing!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?