- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
This is our go-to brand for any kind of fitness wear, and "outerwear" needs. we LOVE under armour, and the prices are much better than Nikes, who I've found doesn't hold up as well!
I run cross-country, so obviously under armor is my best friend! Especially this line, which I find will keep me warmer much longer than some of my other brands of workout gear. It is on the expensive side, bit definitely worth it in my opinion.
Great pieces but I feel the cost to quality ratio is sometimes lacking. I have a few select pieces but for every day items I go for cheaper brands that provide similar look and feel
Under Armour can be pretty expensive, but definitely worth every penny. I own everything from sports bras, to crop leggings and everything is extremely comfortable. LOVE this brand.
Great brand to buy when it comes to fitness gear. Expensive but worth it. There's no sale items in the store. They came out with a new underwear for fitness which is so comfortable.
My boys live in Under Armour clothing for all occasions. It washes well & I never have trouble with the logo wearing off. The material is comfortable & they have the tagless option as well. This is great for my younger son who has sensory issues.
I fee like all there products are sustainable. Love love love they'r sweaters, sports bras and everything. I've had this ones sports brat for at least two years and still feels new.
I work at a ski resort and it is awesome! Since I live 2 hours from work I wake early and not having to layer up like crazy I can be quick and just through my under armour on. It makes life much easier not having to worry about a shirt to wear!
I LOVE under armour products! I have socks, shorts and workout tanks from them and they are better than any brand I have purchased! The clothes really do work like they say they do!
Love under armor! At first I didn't get the hype but after working in a sporting goods store I finally understood! Also love all the cute designs they have for the women's clothing!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos