BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nicole A.
Hope Mills, NC
My favorite and most worn pair of running shorts are my under armour Breast cancer support pair and they still look new! I love their clothes and socks! The socks are so thick and warm!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I think Under Armor is a great brand! They produce great quality fitness gear and clothing, but I do think it is too costly. If you can find it on sale, it Is a steal! I love wearing it!
Mandy R.
I love Under Armour hoodies!! There are so many different colors and designs! i also love the Under Armour long sleeves shirts and pants they keep me warm in the winter from the cold.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
Under Amor is pricey but well worth it, I love the cold gear I work outdoors in the winter and wouldn't be able to make it with out this on as a base layer. It keeps you warm in all kinds of conditions and makes being outside in 5 degree weather bearable!
Yumi A.
Turlock, CA
Underarmer has great work out gear. I own a couple of drifit shirts and i love them . They make you sweat but the shirt doesn't stay we it drys. Has a great material and i love this brand.
Aimee L.
Streamwood, IL
Love their workout clothes, they have a great selection and fun colors and clothing for all climates. The only con can be the price, but you are often able to find good pieces on sale.
Lauren U.
Connellsville, PA
LOVE under armour. I go to college where the temperature easily reaches -20 degrees. Cold gear helps me out and keeps me from freezing before I get to class. Love their workout clothes.
Kaelyn L.
I love the quality of Under Armour's clothes. The clothes is perfect for working out and yet very fashionable at the same time. They have great colors and a great variety to choose from.
Emily F.
Oak Lawn , IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I only buy this stuff when there is a sale! It can be pricey but it's worth it! I love the look of their clothes and it helps keep moisture off my body and the fabric lasts a long time!
Danielle U.
Little Rock, AR
They're products are extremely durable and well made. I have ran several marathons in their tights and loved them. I highly recommend spending a little extra for products that will last!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?