BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Sarah C.
Philadelphia , PA
Under armor makes really comfortable and sleek clothes I have a pair of bike shorts that I wear under everything. It's great for summer; it keeps everything feeling cool and still covered.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great brand. I am particular fond of their running shoes. I have a past ankle injury that causes weakness and pain and with my under armour running shoes I am able to walk/run with no pain.
Nicole E.
Ocala, FL
I have turned into a workout clothing snob. Only because I basically live in these cloths. Under Armour by far is the best quality I have found. A bit pricey, but they do last a long time.
Skyla H.
Pampa, TX
You cant go wrong with any of there product! Its amazing and worth every penny! Its perfect for everyone in the family! I don't know one School Sport Team that doesn't support Under Armour!
Michelle W.
Under Armour continues to provide great, quality products for the sportsman in your family. Whether it is gear for Dad to hunt (Coldweather Gear) or it is a t-ball shirt for Junior, Under Armour provides great, quality products for every member of the family.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
I love Under Armour! It's pricey, but here in MN the weather can get pretty brutal. My husband often works outside and this keeps him so much warmer. Great for early morning winter runs too!
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
As a Professional Women's Football player i trust and use Under Armour compression products for practice and game day. Honestly, they're so comfy i tend to wear them just because as well.
Gabrielle C.
I love under armours clothing! Their gear was always perfect for me when I did sports in high school. I wish their prices where cheaper but they are competitive with other brands like nike.
Kelly E.
Troy, MO
I'm a newbie when it comes to workout gear and have learned under armour is one of the popular brands.vhowever, they seem about the same quality as others but their price tag is pricey.
gianna s.
Underarmor is actually my second favorite sport authority store... absolutely loveeeeeee. and all there products last so long especially there clothes easy to wash and comfortable to wear
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?