BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
I love underarmour, it really does the job. I play a lot of out door sports in all sorts of weather; rain, snow, mud. I can always count on under armour to keep me at the right temp and dry!
Chelsea A.
North Augusta, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
So many people wonder if Under Armour is in the same league as Nike and I would say that they are. The material is of high quality, when on adventures or just working out I don't have to worry about my gear not holding up. I recommend Under Armour to anyone.
Kathy F.
I don't use this because I am always hot and anything that close to my skin would make it worse for me, however, my son loves under armour, its always on his Birthday and Christmas list.
I will forever love the fab they use it's always so comfy and really nice to work out in sometimes they run a bit big but they are usually pretty well fitting and make good workout close
Lindsey B.
Under Armour may be more expensive than some brands, but the quality is excellent. Dozens of workouts and washes later, my UA clothing still looks as good as the day I clipped the tags off!
Christa V.
Walker, LA
I love this brand! It's totally comfortable even outside in Louisiana summer weather. It's also really trendy but I usually end up going with other brands Bc under armour is too expensive.
Keisha G.
Napoleon, OH
I love my cold gear compression pants and tanks. I am a big sweater, but with these I don't feel cramped or sticky after a good run. #underarmor is pricey, but we'll worth the investment.
Julie D.
I love so many products by under armor! There heat gear and cold
Hear it great to help dress for the weather! Sports bras for great and provide good support while running or doing yoga!
Kelsey S.
Quantico, VA
The go to base layer for anything cold outdoors. From going on a run in the cold to sitting in a deer stand waiting on Bambi's dad in a blizzard, this is my go-to base. It fits just right, doesn't ride up unreasonably and I haven't even been chaffed by it.
bobbie h.
Palmyra, PA
I love under Armour! ! My favorite would be the shoes from there. Great to work out in and affordable. Also have great headbands. All the headbands hold in place. Clothing is also awesome.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?