BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kinsey G.
Rochester, NY
This brand has a load of fitness wear. Not as Affordable as say, old navy, but decent quality. I like their spandex shorts the most. It's a huge company so they have sales frequently and is sold at most large outfitters.
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
I love Under Armour for my entire family. From sports and exercise clothes to backpacks and so much more. They offer great quality products that my whole family loves. My kids are notorious for tearing up clothes but all of their shoes and clothes from this brand seem to hold up to my rough boys amazingly.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Under Armour has quality products at a good price! Their products are true to the label - heat gear is great in the heat and cold gear is good for the cold. I have never been disappointed in a purchase from Under Armour
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I LOVE UNDER ARMOUR!!!!!!!!they have the best quality workout clothes! Whenever I find anything of theirs, I instantly buy it. It's comfy and it's durable and I think it's well worth the price. I prefer it over Nike now.
Jessica G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under armpit has quickly become one of my favorite brands for workout and fitness clothes. They have great quality clothes at much more affordable prices than Nike. The new partnership with the Rock is amazing. I also appreciate that the store has great sales and gives an extra discount to military and law enforcement families.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love under armour ! I think their quality is great and I've found that all the clothing I have from them washes well and lasts a long time! I've found some great deals at their outlet stores and always make an effort to stop in.
Shaunice L.
Love this brand, shoes are great as well as clothing. I have a harder time finding stuff in my size. I do enjoy their plus size collection for women. Cute colors and they are super comfy. I like shopping this brand.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
I love this brand , the shoes & clothes are both very comfortable I really highly recommend this brand & its not expensive , well not really but the quality of there clothes is great so yes I recommend shopping here
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
One of my favorite workout brands! Good for any season, sport, or even casual attire. Quality materials and with a plethora of colors to choose from. Only complaint I have is the shoes, one of the shoes had mesh material that tore pretty quick. Other than that I'm a pretty content repeat customer.
Stacey N.
Odessa, MO
I love under armor but the only thing I don't like is they're kind of cheaply made.. everything I have owned that has been made by under armor only lasts a few months rather than a year or two with other brands I've owned.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?