BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Autumn C.
Ugh this stuff is fantastic. Pricey like most clothing, but so worth it in most cases. I buy mostly running gear and their under shirts and leggings have kept me from freezing so many times.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
This is a competitive brand that is giving Nike and Adidas a run for their money. Under Armour has very trendy fitness apparel that I'm seeing more for every day wear. One of my favorite brands!
Sabrina  H.
I love this brand for my some of sports gear. I used this when I played soccer and it is great. I used an under armour under my jersey for warmth. It is great and really stylish.
Recommend ūüíč
Svea W.
Under Armour is a top brand for fitness clothing. All products are Dri fit, which allows your body to breathe and moves moisture away for the skin to prevent blistering and other skin damage.
Nick D.
Under Armor has great clothing and the clothes last for a very long time. They are also very comfortable. They keep you warm in the winter and they keep you sweat-free in the summer time.
Cailee H.
Louisville, KY
This brand us the best all cool kids wear it so fun to be cool am I right one time little jimmy wore to school ten girls want to be girlfriend next day I say how that happen he sat under armor
Serena C.
I love their workout clothes. I go hard in workouts and sweat A LOT and even after many washes my clothes still smell fresh and don't get funky like some workout apparel does by other brands.
Xen H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this brand..
Under armour makes a good quality products.. price is not crazy expensive for a quality that you're wearing.. it's my bestfriend's favorite brand also.. would recommend this brand
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
While it is some of the best workout clothing available, it is just so expensive. I understand that it is one of the top brands, but I think it is way to overpriced for what you are getting.
Cleydee J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour , Inc. is a US company deportivos.La clothing and accessories company provides sportswear and dress shoes casual.Under Armour began offering in 2006.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?