BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Linda R.
Love the under armor brand. Their products come in a lot of colors which j really enjoy. Their socks are my go to item when visiting their store my husband really enjoys the termal running gear
Shanda W.
Keatchie, LA
I've always been a fan of under armor, my daughter loves Nike, but was in love when she came across some under armor shoes today, that she bought, so now she's a fan love all of their product from their clothing to their headbands to their shoes it's a great product
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
I have always been a big fan of UA!! The clothes always last forever and are always so comfortable! They have a wide range of style from county styles to performance for sports which makes me happy! I would recommend everyone to own a piece of Under Armour clothes!
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under armour has always been my go to for sports gear. I played lacrosse in the cold for many years so I used under armour for my long sleeve and leggings they were amazing!

They also have very comfortable sneakers that I wear hiking, great support and cute colors!
Kendall K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have an under armor breast cancer Hoodia and it is my favorite. it is so soft and feels so good. I can wear it when it's really cold or just need a pullover. I highly recommended their hoodies.
Sandra L.
Alvin, TX
When it comes to workout clothing and durability I go with under armour! Especially in the time for winter! I have been using their clothes for 10 years as of now and I am very very satisfied !
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Great workout clothing for any type of weather! I do find that they're a bit expensive though. They also seem to be moving into more normal clothing with the UA symbol on it which I'm not a fan of.
Christina C.
I absolutely love Under armour products. I purchased a pair of sneakers from the Under Armour outlet a few years ago for about 40 dollars and I still have them today. They are the most comfortable shoes and help me get through my long ten hour shifts on my feet at work.
Emily l.
I have an Under Armour hoodie that I absolutely LOVE!! It's so awesome being waterproof. When it rains I just slip it on and I don't get wet!! I love it, plus I love my hoodies, so perfect idea!
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My fiance' loves under armour products, because he works out so much and this is his brand that he loves! And I use it also there clothes are comfortable and have good style. I would deffently recommend this brand to anyone!! No bad exsperiences so far with them.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?