BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Stephanie B.
Northampton , PA
Some UA clothing I love and some look childish to me. I will always buy there soccer shorts and sports bras. Affordable and comfy. Their sweatshirt colors just look childish to me but they are warm
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
They make the best sports bras you will ever find!I have been on the hunt for a good supportive sports bra for a long time and the only good ones I find with enough support are made by under armor.
Samantha S.
Oxford, MS
My boyfriend and I both wear UnderArmour clothing and shoes when we work out. I like the compression shirts, and the shoes are AMAZING - they give your feet a ton of airflow and are very supportive!
Casey H.
Vacaville, CA
Damn I love under armour...90% of the time when I goto the gym or even out door running I seriously feel like a exercising advertisement for UA. The wicking shirts are just awesome, shorts are good fitting, and the boxerjocks are great really help keep you cool down there.
Annie S.
Farmington, MN
I really love under armour clothing, it's very warm and I like how the shirts, bras and sweatpants fit on me. I didn't like how the shoes looked though, other than that I really like under amour.
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
I played soccer in high school and used coldgear to keep me warm during the times it was really cold outside....It did the job. I would highly suggest this to anyone who loves to be outdoors when it's cold outside. It is expensive, but if you can afford it I'd do it.
Kristina B.
Under Amour is one of the most reliable brands of exercise and fitness clothing on the market! I have so much from them and it's lasted years! I've only bought more because I've wanted more haha.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
I have a few under armour pieces. They are sooo warm especially for cold ohio winters! The only pitfall I really see is that they are kind of expensive for my tastes and they hardly go on sale.
Ruby P.
Antioch, CA
I love this brand to workout in. It doesn't stick to my skin when I sweat. Everyone in my family has at least one pair of clothing from them. If your into sports or working out you'll love this.
Molly B.
Fairview, PA
Great products! A little expensive most times, but definitely hold up in quality. Cold weather gear works perfectly when skiing...over 5 years in counting and the same leggings work like a charm!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?