BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Shawna M.
Under Armour has great products for cold weather awesome workout wear very breathable doesn't feel like you're being sucked into an outfit or that the outfit is sticking on you while you're sweating
Alexa B.
I love this brand. They are a bit pricey, I have a variety of products by them, however, they are definitely worth it. They last for years, quality is very important to me with everything that I buy.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
I have yet to be disappointed with any UA product I have owned. A little pricey but the quality makes up for it. Comfortable, breathable, quality athletic wear with something for just about anyone.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love everything from under armour. My husband buys all their dry fit shirts and we buy their shoes. They are very comfortable. We shop at the outlet stores and always find good items for a great price!
Dana T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Top quality workout attire for everyone. The pricing can be on the high side but it is definitely made to last . Something for every season. Storm weather attire is worth the splurge in the winter time .
Zac S.
Burleson, TX
I was never a big fan of under armour until last year. Now I absolutely love their products. I will go out of my way and even pay more to make sure it is under armour. All of my kid's sporting equipment is under armour. They make some of the most durable products out there.
Rachel W.
Morrisville, NC
I like wearing my Under Armor compression capri pants. They are comfortable to wear when I exercise. I wish my pants came with a draw string because when I run or do deadlifts they tend to slide down.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
Under Armour has some of the best workout clothes. We also buy all Under Armour Camo. They are pricey but you get what you pay for. They keep you warm or cool depending on what you buy. Good Quality.
Stephanie  M.
Royersford, PA
I love all things Under Armor. The clothing is great and it lasts through all my workouts and being washed a lot. I have a pair of sneakers that are my favorite, so comfy and great for training in!!!!
Allison J.
I live under Armour! I'm a dancer so I'm always looking for good workout gear. under Armour is one of the only brands of sport Bras I will wear. They keep the girls in place without being suffocating.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?