BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Char C.
Springfield, OH
Love the brand and the design. I believe there are comparable products on the market and the price is a little high for some products. Overall I would prefer to buy UA For my running and work out needs.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour is the only brand that I can wear in sports bras, they are the only ones that I can find that are comfortable, supportive and in my size. I love the styles they put out too, it is awesome!!!
Ivy B.
New Phila, OH
I absolutely love underarmor! Everything I've bought of this product is great and the material lasts so long, esp sports bras, hoodies, and shorts are my favorite. I would recommend this brand to anyone
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I love under armour products. I buy them whenever I get a chance. They have great base layers and their products are very well made. They hold together through lots of wear and tear. Highly recommended.
Rebecca P.
London, KY
I have been purchasing my exercise apparel from Under Armour for years and I must say that the durability is fantastic. I sweat like a beast and my shirts do not discolor from the sweat. A great product!
sara s.
Branchburg, NJ
Love the products! I have a pair of their workout leggings and i cant go running without them in the winter. They fit well and keep me warm. They sweaters are just as perfect. Must have for winter in nj
Hannah B.
Temecula, CA
I love under armor products! They are very high quality and perfect for any sport! I have 4 stars because it is sometimes too pricy! I love the cold gear it is perfect for outdoor sports in the winter!
Kristin H.
Joplin, MO
Under Armour is a great brand that offers athletic clothing for any weather. I always feel like I can move freely and look cute when I wear them which is something I always looks for in athletic clothes.
Teresa K.
Linn, KS
Overall I like this brand. It fits a little tight so I don't shop here very often. It is expensive to me but I'm a poor college kid. I've always been satisfied with my products.
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
This is one of my favorite workout clothing brands. The styles are fun and come in bright colors and fun patterns. I particularly find really great sales at the outlet. Very affordable and high quality.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?