4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
When it comes to Under Armour, it will always have a special place in my heart. There hoodies are all I wear, there shoes are amazing to work out in, their workout pants are so comfortable so yeah... I guess you can say I like there products
Another great athletics brand! I prefer Nike to Under Armor, but it's still a great brand! Definitely pricey but for athletic clothes they have great quality. Pick this brand up at any sporting goods store!
I actually had to do a case study in college about this company and I feel super connected to their products now. Not only do they offer AMAZING clothes but the morals behind the company are so inspiring! I will forever be buying this companies products.
I love Under Armor's spandex shorts! I just recently bought a pair and they are so incredibly comfortable! They're stretchy but never get see-through, and they're thicker then a lot of the spandex I own, which I love. They've held up quite well in the wash, and I can't wait to get more!
The cold gear is amazing for my husband who works in a cold environment. The shoes used to be my go-to shoe however there are very little choices for women's lines
I love all of Under Armour's products. They are perfect for working out, and just going around town. I wear their shoes and active wear. My favorites are the leggings. It's the only thing I will wear to the gym
I always layer with these clothes when I'm skiing -- they keep me warm without getting sweaty. The fabric feels great against my skin and fits well. The clothes are expensive but will last you a long time.
While running, I usually wear cold gear under amour to keep me warm and able to go faster. Even though it may be very cold outside I am able to run without feeling cold. Overall, this product is wonderful.
I recently purchased some shorts from under armour and omg they are the BEST workout shorts I've ever worn! they are so comfy and you don't have to pull them down every 2 minutes haha. can't wait to get more
UA is my work-out brand of choice, especially their sports bras and cold gear. For whatever reason, most sports bras don't fit me well, but UA's are a dream. Also, having lived in central New York and spending most of my time outside, I would have frozen without UA's cold gear line
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos