BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Bridgett R.
Camden, NJ
I love there their sweaters , they are so warm and affordable. Sometimes I forget to wear a coat in the winter ( idk why) and I barely notice. Also the sports bras have great support , and are durable, unlike other brands sports bras that stretch our and over time make a droopy uni-boob. So
member-5a29ad902
long beach california
I am a runner and there new sports bras are everything!! I am 16yrs old and very picky when it comes to buying sports clothes , the fit,the quality and the style come into play and under armour has it all!!
Bailey F.
Bossier city, LA
You get what you pay for! Under Armor is almost never the cheapest option, but the quality you get is worth it! Both their hot and cold gear do their jobs well and keep you comfortable while you are having fun.
Erica G.
I have a few shirts, sweat-shirts and a pair of sneakers from this company. Everything is comfortable and has lasted a while. My only complaint is that they are a little pricey. I always shop on sale items only.
Jerri M.
Chesterfield , Sc
Under Armour is my go-to brand with workout clothing. The clothes are so comfortable and last for a very long time, you definitely get your money's worth with their products whether it be clothes or water bottles, gloves, anything!
Heather B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I have never been let down by this brand. My husband loves the under armor shoes for work because he is walking all day and needs something with good grip, comfortable fit, and quality that lasts. I absolutely love the sports bra for workouts. Even my kids sport under armor while playing.
Cynthia H.
Brunswick, OH
Under Armour is the best! Love the sports bras. They are a perfect fit. The leggings are stylish and comfortable. I have several shirts and tanks as well. This brand is everything while getting my sweat on!
Michelle M.
Trempealeau, WI
Under Armour is such a great brand! We purchased my son's last pair of shoes from this company. He has worn them for at least 6 months. Keep in mind that for him, shoes maybe last a little over a month because he is so active! I will definitely be purchasing Under Armour shoes again!
Dan G.
As a police officer, I am outside in all weather conditions and often without a chance to grab a jacket, or in conditions where a jacket would be too bulky. Under Armour cold gear keeps me not only warm outside in any condition, but also breaths well so I don't over heat in the vehicle.
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I love Under Armour. You can find really good deals on their stuff around Thanksgiving and after Christmas. Their clothes are very breathable and great quality. I love their no slip headbands on cardio days.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?