BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kacie W.
Tyler, TX
Under Armour has so many different, high-quality products to choose from! I have several sports bras, shirts, spandex, and shoes made by them, and they've all lasted me for so long. They really make great products.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
This is my all time favorite brand!! I'm a workout fanatic and avid lover of hunting and the outdoors so I can literally get all my clothing at one store! They have amazing selections and everything is so trendy!
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
This place rocks!! I love their workout pants rather it's yoga pants or just lounge pants. What am I saying I love everything in that place. I usually go to the UnderArmour Outlet. They always have the best deals!!
Aubrey H.
Under Armour is a very popular brand but I don't know why their basketball sneakers fall apart very quickly their hats can't last through and hour in the snow and their headbands are cheesy I do not recommend it
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
So I've been on a health kick and looking at all these fitness pages, and everyone is wearing underarmour. I bought a piece(a top) and after my workout I did not feel disgusting and sweaty. this will keep you dry
Rachel F.
Love Underarmour! Great brand of quality clothing! Used them mostly during the winter when working out to stay warm but they have a ton of great workout clothes. Somewhat pricey but it is worth it for the quality.
Jocelyn D.
Lubbock, TX
My All time favorite to wear when in the gym. Love the leggings and the shorts. Very light weight and comfortable. Affordable and perfect for even everyday wear.
jocelyn a.
Tracy , CA
They have very good quality clothes.my husband is 6'6 tall and loves how comfortable their sweaters are. He hasn't bought any other brand since purchasing his first under armour sweather. So i def recommend this brand.
Aimee B.
Granbury, TX
I have no complaints from this brand. My boyfriend is a big fan of their sweat-shirts with the logo in the middle. He has 2 or 3 and has never had a complaint with them. I would shop this brand again for sure.
Adrianna S.
Bridgeton, NJ
When I think of going to the gym I immediately think of under armour. There clothes are so comfortable and their products last. My favorite off branch of under armour is their wounded warrior program they have.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?